ICRFM had a spare slot last week and I went along to the Working lives show. Nick Boulter is a pleasant presenter and anyone thinking of doing radio would be well advised to speak to Nick. Adam is his “side kick” and they work very well together, asking the right questions for me to develop and tell my story. This time, I didn’t have to share my slot with anyone else, as I did last time, so it was good to use the time well and get my many messages across.
SUBJECTS COVERED ARE
- What is YoungVoice,
- How does it help young people,
- Self development websites,
- How are websites found on Google,
- What is a corporate social responsibility,
- Cloud accounting and Drop Box file storage,
- What you put out on FaceBook and Twitter,
- Social impact measurement.
Download link for the interview is here for you to listen to.
Thanks to Phil Pethybridge and his amazing editing, file reduction and production of the clipped and greatly reduced file download!